DATE: 7 December 2020
TIME: 14h00 – 17h00
If there is one thing that the global pandemic has shown us is how fragile our economy is and how much we rely on inputs from outside the country, mostly China, for most consumer goods. The pandemic has also presented an opportunity to bring manufacturing back to South Africa and Africa to protect against unforeseen shocks and also to build resilient, equitable economies.
Other events in 2020 also highlighted the need for broad-based participation in the economy, especially manufacturing, which would see more black-owned businesses supplying retailers and wholesalers.
This online conference seeks to ensure that all aspiring entrepreneurs have a better understanding of how the retail landscape in South Africa works, which route to market best suits their vision for themselves and their brand and how they can build sustainable, job creating businesses. Building a healthy, growing, resilient and equitable economy is all of our business.
- The retail landscape in South Africa
- Understanding basics required to list in retail
- Understanding pricing and basic trading terms
- Funding once listed in retail chain
- Small business in retail success stories
- How to get your product flying off shelves
- Sectoral gaps and opportunities for SA manufactured goods
How to certify you agro-processing or food product for retail
AfroBotanics believes everyone should have a beautiful life and a life filled with beauty. To achieve this state requires working on ourselves from the inside out, if you don’t feel or see yourself as beautiful, you can’t see, feel or experience beauty around you.
Nurturing Children & Your Inner Child In A Time Of Crisis
Children are easily affected by changes in their environment or circumstance, especially when aged 0 – 7 years old. Often times children don’t show they have been affected, and definitely do not know, and carry trauma that only unravels in adulthood.
Join us as we chat with internationally renowned ILDP and ALSTAR Master Coach, Jackie Freemantle, on everything related to reducing impact of traumas to children. Jackie will cover:
- How childhood trauma manifests in adulthood
- How to have difficult conversations with children without causing trauma
- How to identify that a child has been traumatised
- Why it is important to preserve and nurture the inner child and your inner child?
You can forward your questions for Jackie via the email address email@example.com and you will be able to ask questions during the live webinar, which will also be streamed live on https://web.facebook.com/Afro-Botanics-235881973094448
To attend the webinar click on the Zoom link below
When: Jul 12, 2020 03:00 PM Johannesburg
Topic: Nurturing Children & Your Inner Child In A Time Of Crisis
Please click the link below to join the webinar: