The Nzinga Repairing & Strengthening Treatment is a powerful protein hair mask for protein deep conditioning. It repairs, strengthens and protects hair from heat damage, colour damage and daily wear and tear. It should used at least once a month but more times if you have damage or to prevent damage.
These are the main ingredients and what they do for the hair:
- hydrolysed keratin – a natural and main protein and building block in hair that repairs and strengthens hair
- hydrolysed collagen – a natural protein found in the body to strengthen hair from inside out
- ceramides – naturally occurring lipids found in our hair to prevent damage to hair
- hydrolysed wheat protein – increases flexibility and elasticity of hair by holding water inside hair for moisturised and conditioned hair
- pro-vitamin B5 – part of B vitamins, prevents loss of moisture and conditions hair
- vitamin E – promotes hair growth and reduces inflammation of scalp, repairs hair follicles and reduces hair dryness
- coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, avocado oil for healthy, nourished strong hair
- Steamer: highly effective and worth the once off purchase of about R1200.00. We love the steamer because it really opens up the hair cuticles allowing for maximum moisture penetration. After applying the Deep Penetrating Conditioner, sit under the steamer for approximately 20-25 minutes, do not cover hair. Ensure to have a towel, as water will drop from the steamer. Cool-off then rinse off the conditioner.